OUR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
Wherever you are in Ireland, you will have our personal telephone support 9:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday. Just ask for Kathy Sinclair or Martin Blake. In addition we offer:
- 24/7 online access to our website for case scheduling.
- A secure, password accessed and encrypted online portal to allow you to file and serve your materials and download your evidence for presentation at the hearing.
- Convenient, professional and comfortable conference facilities with refreshments and food provided.
- Conference rooms with WiFi and screen display for laptops and tablets.
- Tech support available upon request.
HOW DO WE ENSURE QUALITY?
- All mediators must have completed special mediation training and must at all times abide by professional codes of conduct.
- All panellists must commit to at least six hours continuing professional development each year.
- All panellists must carry individual professional indemnity insurance.
- All panellists must be qualified legal professionals.
- We welcome your feedback and we contact clients to find ways to improve our services and those of our panel members.
Unsure if your case is ready for mediation or arbitration? Have a confidential, cost free, discussion with one of our Directors.