OUR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Personal telephone support 9:00 – 17:00 hours, Monday – Friday.
- 24/7 online access to our website for case scheduling.
- A secure, password accessed and encrypted online portal to allow you to file and serve your materials and download your evidence for presentation at the hearing.
- Convenient, professional and comfortable conference facilities with refreshments and food provided.
- Conference rooms with WiFi and screen display for laptops and tablets.
- Tech support available upon request.
HOW DO WE ENSURE QUALITY?
- Our mediators have all completed mediation training and will at all times abide by the European Code of Conduct for Mediators.
- All mediators must provide evidence of training and commit to at least six hours continuing professional development each year.
- Our mediators must carry individual professional indemnity insurance.
- All our panellists are experienced and qualified legal professionals.
- After the conclusion of each mediation or arbitration, we will ask the parties to complete a confidential feedback questionnaire. This will be used to enhance our service.