The Mediation & Arbitration Specialists
What we do
We resolve disputes efficiently and effectively from first contact to final resolution. We provide a panel of fully qualified and skilled mediators and arbitrators who will manage and resolve your dispute in a private and professional manner at a convenient location. Our personal and online services make the entire process simple, efficient and client friendly.
Juris mediation is not suitable for separation, maintenance, custody or small value property disputes. It is suited to disputes over valuable family and business property, land, pensions and significant business assets.
Types of disputes we handle
Our mediation and arbitration services offer parties the opportunity to resolve disputes relating to employment, contract, commercial, professional liability, insurance, family and matrimonial matters.
- Save the time, expense and stress of going through the courts.
- Resolve your dispute privately and creatively.
- Our outstanding panellists will decide your dispute justly, efficiently and privately.
- Our encrypted, secure, online portal allows you to upload, deliver and display your entire case without the wasted time, expense and inconvenience of paper files.
- Free mediation suitability evaluations.
- Early neutral evaluation of your case by our experts.
- Mini Trials.
Juris Resolutions Videos
Sir Paul Girvan
Resolving Commercial Disputes
The Hon. Iarfhlaith O’Neill
Reflections on Mediation
Judge Alison Lindsay
Resolving Family Disputes