The Mediation & Arbitration Specialists
What we do
We resolve disputes efficiently and effectively from first contact to final resolution. We provide a panel of fully qualified and skilled mediators and arbitrators who will manage and resolve your dispute in a private and professional manner at a convenient location. Our personal and online services make the entire process simple, efficient and client friendly.
Our mediation and arbitration services offer parties the opportunity to resolve disputes relating to employment, contract, commercial, professional liability, insurance, family and matrimonial matters.
- Save the time, expense and stress of going through the courts.
- Resolve your dispute privately and creatively.
- Our outstanding panellists will decide your dispute justly, efficiently and privately.
- Our encrypted, secure, online portal allows you to upload, deliver and display your entire case without the wasted time, expense and inconvenience of paper files.
- Free mediation suitability evaluations.
- Early neutral evaluation of your case by our experts.
- Mini Trials.
Latest News & Articles
By Alva Brangam Q.C. A Mediation Bill has reached the parliamentary committee stage in Ireland. The legislation has its origin in a detailed report of the Law Reform Commission to whom an impressive number of interest groups made representations on how the evolving...read more
By Sir Paul Girvan It is a sad reality of life that people get involved in disputes. The resolution of such disputes has traditionally involved litigation and use of the courts. However, while the courts should be capable of resolving disputes expeditiously and cost...read more
By Richard Solomon B.L. When a family relationship breaks down, deciding how to allocate the family resources can be a difficult and emotionally charged problem. The traditional form of resolving such a problem has been through litigation in the courts. However, it is...read more